We have the answer for Like many multivitamins crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Like many multivitamins Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on March 27, 2023. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Works hard for Crossword Clue
- Thunderstruck rock band Crossword Clue
- ___ Vegas Aces Crossword Clue
- Common time for homework and where to find the starts of 17- 26- 37- and 49-Across Crossword Clue
- Asparagus units Crossword Clue
- Roadside lodging Crossword Clue
- Abbr. before a synopsis Crossword Clue
- Blubbers Crossword Clue
- Rowers blade NYT Crossword Clue
- Suspects out NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MANY (adjective)
- a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `as’ or `too’ or `so’ or `that’; amounting to a large but indefinite number
- LIKE (verb)
- prefer or wish to do something
- feel about or towards; consider, evaluate, or regard
- LIKE (adjective)
- resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination
- conforming in every respect
- LIKE (noun)
- a similar kind
- a kind of person
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.