We have the answer for Like native llamas crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Like native llamas crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Like native llamas Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Airline to Sweden Crossword Clue
- Roasting rod Crossword Clue
- Rushmore face Crossword Clue
- “New World Symphony” composer Crossword Clue
- Some fridges Crossword Clue
- Pisa’s land Crossword Clue
- Atlas pages Crossword Clue
- Brownie ingredient Crossword Clue
- Humidor item Crossword Clue
- Data Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LIKE (verb)
- prefer or wish to do something
- feel about or towards; consider, evaluate, or regard
- LIKE (adjective)
- resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination
- conforming in every respect
- LIKE (noun)
- a similar kind
- a kind of person
- NATIVE (adjective)
- characteristic of or relating to people inhabiting a region from the beginning
- as found in nature in the elemental form
- NATIVE (noun)
- an indigenous person who was born in a particular place
- a person born in a particular place or country
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Like native llamas crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.