We have the answer for Like some JFK flights crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Like some JFK flights Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Like some JFK flights. This clue last appeared November 29, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Like some JFK flights crossword clue should be:
- INTL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LIKE (verb)
- prefer or wish to do something
- feel about or towards; consider, evaluate, or regard
- LIKE (adjective)
- resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination
- conforming in every respect
- LIKE (noun)
- a similar kind
- a kind of person
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Mambo legend Puente Crossword Clue
- Paddle’s kin Crossword Clue
- Provide with English dialogue, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Bailiff’s request, and a feature of this puzzle Crossword Clue
- Game’s start? Crossword Clue
- Some software downloads Crossword Clue
- Tempo faster than moderato but slower than vivace Crossword Clue
- Guayaquil girl Crossword Clue
- Fund, as a foundation Crossword Clue
- Mongolian desert Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.