We have the answer for Like some stadiums crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Like some stadiums Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Like some stadiums. This clue last appeared January 1, 1970 in the Crossword Champ Pro. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Like some stadiums crossword clue should be:
- DOMED (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DOMED (adjective)
- having a hemispherical vault or dome
- LIKE (verb)
- prefer or wish to do something
- feel about or towards; consider, evaluate, or regard
- LIKE (adjective)
- resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination
- conforming in every respect
- LIKE (noun)
- a similar kind
- a kind of person
Today's Crossword Champ Pro Answers
- $200 Monopoly props Crossword Clue
- May ___ excused? Crossword Clue
- Plaintive cry Crossword Clue
- Area units Crossword Clue
- It was terrific in the ’90s Crossword Clue
- Farm females Crossword Clue
- Watermelon discard Crossword Clue
- Samsung Galaxy Note rival Crossword Clue
- Balm ingredient Crossword Clue
- Provoke Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.