We have the answer for Like some winter nights crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Like some winter nights Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Like some winter nights. This clue last appeared December 6, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Like some winter nights crossword clue should be:
- SNOWY (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SNOWY (adjective)
- of the white color of snow
- marked by the presence of snow
- WINTER (verb)
- spend the winter
- WINTER (noun)
- the coldest season of the year; in the northern hemisphere it extends from the winter solstice to the vernal equinox
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- It might be fair or threatening Crossword Clue
- Puzzle Crossword Clue
- Paintball need Crossword Clue
- Org. that makes roadside rescues Crossword Clue
- Dream Team’s nat. Crossword Clue
- “Lawrence of Arabia” star Crossword Clue
- Cancer-Virgo go-between Crossword Clue
- Casino figure Crossword Clue
- Bugs might be seen on one Crossword Clue
- Commuting choice Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.