Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Like the figures for whom July and August are named crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Like the figures for whom July and August are named Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Like the figures for whom July and August are named. This clue last appeared August 7, 2022 in the NYT Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Like the figures for whom July and August are named crossword clue should be:
- ROMAN (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- ROMAN (adjective)
- of or relating to or derived from Rome (especially ancient Rome).
- of or relating to or supporting Romanism.
- ROMAN (noun)
- a typeface used in ancient Roman inscriptions.
- an inhabitant of the ancient Roman Empire.
- FIGURES (noun)
- one of the elements that collectively form a system of numeration.
- a diagram or picture illustrating textual material.
- FIGURES (verb)
- judge to be probable.
- be or play a part of or in.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- California wine valley Crossword Clue
- 2022 sci-fi horror film by Jordan Peele Crossword Clue
- Source of protein for vegans Crossword Clue
- Home country of Picasso and Dalí Crossword Clue
- Teams (up on) Crossword Clue
- Where the Knicks play: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Piece of corn Crossword Clue
- Highly poisonous snake Crossword Clue
- Winning by a lot Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.