We have the answer for Like wicker baskets crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Like wicker baskets Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Weighing device Crossword Clue
- Canadian gas brand Crossword Clue
- Method: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Ltr. add-ons Crossword Clue
- Off the beaten path Crossword Clue
- Influential duo Crossword Clue
- __ liver oil Crossword Clue
- Aw shucks Crossword Clue
- Christina of Yellowjackets Crossword Clue
- Jigsaw puzzle part Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WOVEN (adjective)
- made or constructed by interlacing threads or strips of material or other elements into a whole
- LIKE (verb)
- prefer or wish to do something
- feel about or towards; consider, evaluate, or regard
- LIKE (adjective)
- resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination
- conforming in every respect
- LIKE (noun)
- a similar kind
- a kind of person
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.