We have the answer for ‘Lime’ or ‘lemon’ suffix crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
‘Lime’ or ‘lemon’ suffix Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ‘Lime’ or ‘lemon’ suffix. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ‘Lime’ or ‘lemon’ suffix crossword clue should be:
- ADE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SUFFIX (noun)
- an affix that is added at the end of the word
- SUFFIX (verb)
- attach a suffix to
- LEMON (noun)
- a strong yellow color
- an artifact (especially an automobile) that is defective or unsatisfactory
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- DNA shape Crossword Clue
- Eldest Haim sister Crossword Clue
- Breathing organ Crossword Clue
- Drank slowly Crossword Clue
- High Crossword Clue
- Sparks, Storm and Mystics Crossword Clue
- Epic story Crossword Clue
- ___ Z (Zoomers) Crossword Clue
- Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen Crossword Clue
- ___ bar (place for trivia nights or retro gaming) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.