We have the answer for Lincoln Center shows crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones. If you're still struggling, we have the Lincoln Center shows crossword clue answer below.
Lincoln Center shows Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Small denomination Crossword Clue
- “2 Cool 4 ___” (BTS album) Crossword Clue
- Fail completely Crossword Clue
- Windstream or CenturyLink: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- DJ’s platters Crossword Clue
- Balzac’s “Père ___” Crossword Clue
- Exorbitant Crossword Clue
- Mob member Crossword Clue
- Hardly diplomatic Crossword Clue
- There are ten million in a joule Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LINCOLN (noun)
- capital of the state of Nebraska; located in southeastern Nebraska; site of the University of Nebraska
- 16th President of the United States; saved the Union during the American Civil War and emancipated the slaves; was assassinated by Booth (1809-1865)
- CENTER (noun)
- a building dedicated to a particular activity
- the object upon which interest and attention focuses
- CENTER (verb)
- direct one’s attention on something
- move into the center
- CENTER (adjective)
- equally distant from the extremes
- of or belonging to neither the right nor the left politically or intellectually
The WSJ Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in The Wall Street Journal newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level, clever wordplay, and witty themes.
The WSJ Crossword was first introduced in 2008, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts around the world. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the WSJ Crossword is its emphasis on finance and business-related themes. The puzzle often includes clues and answers related to the world of economics, investing, and business news.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.