We have the answer for Line, to Brits crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Line, to Brits Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on March 31, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- N.F.L. pass throwers NYT Crossword Clue
- Longest-running Chinese dynasty, with a reign of nearly eight centuries NYT Crossword Clue
- Piece of sports equipment that’s a homophone of 6-Across NYT Crossword Clue
- Thunderstruck band NYT Crossword Clue
- Flour + water NYT Crossword Clue
- Make boasts NYT Crossword Clue
- The One in The Matrix Crossword Clue
- Bend the rules NYT Crossword Clue
- Late-night host Meyers NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Mini Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BRITS (noun)
- the people of Great Britain
- QUEUE (noun)
- a line of people or vehicles waiting for something
- a braid of hair at the back of the head
- QUEUE (verb)
- form a queue, form a line, stand in line
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.