We have the answer for ‘Liquor not provided’ letters crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
‘Liquor not provided’ letters Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Wearable timepiece once made with a mainSPRING Crossword Clue
- Get __ (retaliate) Crossword Clue
- Grand Canyon State campus: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Chicken coop females Crossword Clue
- More inquisitive Crossword Clue
- Warm and comfy Crossword Clue
- Geeky type Crossword Clue
- Rear of a ship Crossword Clue
- Speak without a script Crossword Clue
- Show gratitude to Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LIQUOR (noun)
- an alcoholic beverage that is distilled rather than fermented
- the liquid in which vegetables or meat have be cooked
- LETTERS (noun)
- scholarly attainment
- the literary culture
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.