We have the answer for List of choices crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
List of choices Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for List of choices. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the List of choices crossword clue should be:
- MENU (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MENU (noun)
- a list of dishes available at a restaurant
- an agenda of things to do
- LIST (verb)
- give or make a list of; name individually; give the names of
- cause to lean to the side
- LIST (noun)
- a database containing an ordered array of items (names or topics)
- the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Brief drop Crossword Clue
- Ease up Crossword Clue
- Keg contents Crossword Clue
- Tad’s dad Crossword Clue
- Monsieur’s wife Crossword Clue
- Baby wipe additive Crossword Clue
- Lingerie buy Crossword Clue
- Shop tools Crossword Clue
- Diner sandwich Crossword Clue
- Exaggerate Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.