We have the answer for Literally, “skewer” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Literally, “skewer” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Literally, “skewer”. This clue last appeared June 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Literally, “skewer” crossword clue should be:
- SHISH (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LITERALLY (adverb)
- (intensifier before a figurative expression) without exaggeration
- SKEWER (verb)
- drive a skewer through
- SKEWER (noun)
- a long pin for holding meat in position while it is being roasted
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Wig (out) NYT Crossword Clue
- Part of a French 101 conjugation NYT Crossword Clue
- Summer temperatures of 120º F, in Death Valley NYT Crossword Clue
- Alive with excitement NYT Crossword Clue
- Historian Schomberg of the Harlem Renaissance NYT Crossword Clue
- Place to slurp ramen NYT Crossword Clue
- Uncommon member of a high school band NYT Crossword Clue
- Go with the ___ Crossword Clue
- Jeep successor NYT Crossword Clue
- Cause of a breakup NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.