We have the answer for Literary Jane crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Literary Jane Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Literary Jane. This clue last appeared March 8, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Literary Jane crossword clue should be:
- EYRE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword March 8 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LITERARY (adjective)
- appropriate to literature rather than everyday speech or writing
- knowledgeable about literature
- EYRE (noun)
- a shallow salt lake in south central Australia about 35 feet below sea level; the largest lake in the country and the lowest point on the continent
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Help a crook Crossword Clue
- Fatigued Crossword Clue
- German cry NYT Crossword Clue
- Bone-dry Crossword Clue
- Foyer Crossword Clue
- “Zip- — -Doo-Dah” Crossword Clue
- Meager Crossword Clue
- “There’s — in team” Crossword Clue
- Gas co., for one Crossword Clue
- Ballpoints Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.