We have the answer for Lizard, e.g crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Lizard, e.g Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Lizard, e.g. This clue last appeared February 12, 2023 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Lizard, e.g crossword clue should be:
- REPTILE (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- REPTILE (noun)
- any cold-blooded vertebrate of the class Reptilia including tortoises, turtles, snakes, lizards, alligators, crocodiles, and extinct forms
- LIZARD (noun)
- a man who idles about in the lounges of hotels and bars in search of women who would support him
- relatively long-bodied reptile with usually two pairs of legs and a tapering tail
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Even a bit of Crossword Clue
- “Every seat sold” abbr Crossword Clue
- Diva Sumac Crossword Clue
- Foundations Crossword Clue
- Conductor Georg Crossword Clue
- Body of eau Crossword Clue
- Castle ditch Crossword Clue
- Hassle of tracking down a missing retirement payment? Crossword Clue
- Another similar thing Crossword Clue
- House animal Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.