We have the answer for Long-handled garden tool crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Long-handled garden tool Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Long-handled garden tool. This clue last appeared December 23, 2022 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Long-handled garden tool crossword clue should be:
- HOE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LONG-HANDLED (adjective)
- having a long handle
- GARDEN (noun)
- a plot of ground where plants are cultivated
- a yard or lawn adjoining a house
- GARDEN (adjective)
- the usual or familiar type
- GARDEN (verb)
- work in the garden
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Target of an annual vaccine Crossword Clue
- Come from behind Crossword Clue
- Pixar fish who has one small fin and one large fin Crossword Clue
- Like accommodations for men and women Crossword Clue
- Possible response to “Who’s hungry for cake?” (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- “C’mon, ___ a little!” Crossword Clue
- Buster Crossword Clue
- “Knives Out” actor who reprises his role as Benoit Blanc in “Glass Onion” (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- President on a penny, for short Crossword Clue
- Carb-loader’s staple Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.