We have the answer for Longitude’s partner, for short crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Longitude’s partner, for short Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Longitude’s partner, for short. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Longitude’s partner, for short crossword clue should be:
- LAT (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LONGITUDE (noun)
- the angular distance between a point on any meridian and the prime meridian at Greenwich
- LAT (noun)
- a broad flat muscle on either side of the back
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Go on and on (complain angrily) Crossword Clue
- ___-Man (vintage arcade game) Crossword Clue
- Ticklish Muppet Crossword Clue
- Sanitizer target Crossword Clue
- Tricky or not safe Crossword Clue
- Love, in Spanish Crossword Clue
- “Eazy-___-It” (Eazy-E’s double platinum album) Crossword Clue
- Word before “fail” Crossword Clue
- “Hardy” follower twice to mean a sarcastic laugh Crossword Clue
- Palindromic “lunch” hour Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.