We have the answer for Longtime CBS forensic series crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Longtime CBS forensic series Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Longtime CBS forensic series. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Longtime CBS forensic series crossword clue should be:
- CSI (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FORENSIC (adjective)
- of, relating to, or used in public debate or argument
- used or applied in the investigation and establishment of facts or evidence in a court of law
- LONGTIME (adjective)
- having existed or persisted or continued in a particular role or state for a long time
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Whoop Crossword Clue
- Mine find Crossword Clue
- It may be full of Trix Crossword Clue
- Recipe amt. Crossword Clue
- Indian condiment with a mango variety Crossword Clue
- 42-Across dweller Crossword Clue
- Crossed one’s fingers Crossword Clue
- Affirmative votes Crossword Clue
- Tailless simian Crossword Clue
- Have some booze Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.