We have the answer for Look at crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Look at Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Look at. This clue last appeared February 10, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Look at crossword clue should be:
- EYE (3 letters)
- REGARD (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword February 10 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- REGARD (noun)
- (usually preceded by `in’) a detail or point
- the condition of being honored (esteemed or respected or well regarded)
- REGARD (verb)
- look at attentively
- connect closely and often incriminatingly
- EYE (noun)
- the organ of sight
- an area that is approximately central within some larger region
- EYE (verb)
- look at
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Not a fake Crossword Clue
- Place reached when compromising Crossword Clue
- London time zone, for short Crossword Clue
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day mo. NYT Crossword Clue
- WNBA All-Star Brittney Crossword Clue
- Sandpaper texture Crossword Clue
- Medication label phrase Crossword Clue
- Brazilian city, for short Crossword Clue
- Bowling venue Crossword Clue
- Abbr. in some office addresses Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.