We have the answer for Looking grey crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Looking grey crossword clue most recently seen in the USA Today Crossword.
Looking grey Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on December 7, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our USA Today Crossword December 7, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- “Mmhmm” Crossword Clue
- Knock on the head Crossword Clue
- Spanish for ‘Mrs.’ Crossword Clue
- ___ positivity (pressure to suppress negative emotions) Crossword Clue
- Create a totem pole Crossword Clue
- Truck rented for a move Crossword Clue
- Fish also known as ono Crossword Clue
- Doc who treats tonsillitis Crossword Clue
- Anti-anxiety medication Crossword Clue
- ___ of office (on vacation) Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LOOKING (adjective)
- appearing to be as specified; usually used as combining forms
- LOOKING (noun)
- the act of directing the eyes toward something and perceiving it visually
- the act of searching visually
- GREY (verb)
- make grey
- turn grey
- GREY (noun)
- Englishman who as Prime Minister implemented social reforms including the abolition of slavery throughout the British Empire (1764-1845)
- Queen of England for nine days in 1553; she was quickly replaced by Mary Tudor and beheaded for treason (1537-1554)
- GREY (adjective)
- showing characteristics of age, especially having grey or white hair
- used to signify the Confederate forces in the American Civil War (who wore grey uniforms)
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the USA Today Crossword
The USA Today Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the USA Today newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its contemporary and pop culture references, as well as its accessibility to solvers of all skill levels.
The USA Today Crossword was first introduced in 2002, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the USA Today Crossword is its use of a non-standard grid, which can include circles or other shapes. This can make the puzzle even more challenging and interesting to solve. The puzzle also includes a variety of themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Looking grey crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.