Lost Ark a dungeon crawler type MMORPG released to a ton of popularity as it has expanded its release into more countries across the world. While it has simmered down a bit now, you will still find a devoted audience to the game looking to find out what’s to come in the future. Well, if you’re curious, it looks like some of the details have been potentially leaked, and we’ve got a look at them!
In the leak, we received the following details of what will be added to the game in the following months. It looks like we’ll be getting a couple of new classes, the first PVP season, and a new continent that will be available to be explored.
- A new storyline starring the first Guardian Slayer, Kadan
- 2 Brand New Classes: Destroyer (April 2022) & Arcanist (May 2022)
- Destroyer class will be armed with many skills that are centered around charging into the fray with a hammer. Destroyers will be able to bend gravity!
- Arcanist class will be an advanced class for mages, who imbue special cards with Magick. Landing an attack will charge your Card Meter. Once you’ve maxed it out, you will receive a card with a random stat that registers on your Card Deck that can be pulled out and used to dish out mass damage.
- First season of PVP (March 2022)
- New Abyss Raid Launch (March 2022)
- The new Southern Vern continent to be added (April 2022)
- Valtan Normal/Hard Legion Raid (April 2022)
- Deskaluda Guardian Raid for 1415+ (April 2022)
- Kungelanium Guardian Raid for 1465+ (May 2022)
- Thronespire (May 2022)
- Vykas Normal/Hard Legion Raid (May 2022)
That’s everything you need to know about the 2022 roadmap that was leaked for Lost Ark! We’ve got a lot more content on the game, including our Scrapper Engravings Guide and Wardancer Engravings Guide.