We have the answer for Lotta money crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Lotta money Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Lotta money. This clue last appeared January 29, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Lotta money crossword clue should be:
- MIL (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 29 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MIL (noun)
- a Swedish unit of length equivalent to 10 km
- a metric unit of volume equal to one thousandth of a liter
- MONEY (noun)
- the most common medium of exchange; functions as legal tender
- the official currency issued by a government or national bank
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- QB Patrick who was 2018’s N.F.L. M.V.P. NYT Crossword Clue
- Series of trade discounts? NYT Crossword Clue
- On its way NYT Crossword Clue
- Western Hemisphere treaty grp. NYT Crossword Clue
- How a parent serving as the tooth fairy might walk NYT Crossword Clue
- Crew supervisor on a merchant ship NYT Crossword Clue
- Noted speedway sponsor NYT Crossword Clue
- Grabs lunch, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Visitor center handouts NYT Crossword Clue
- Modern-day groundskeeper? NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.