We have the answer for Lover’s question upon returning crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Lover’s question upon returning Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Lover’s question upon returning. This clue last appeared June 9, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Lover’s question upon returning crossword clue should be:
- MISSME (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RETURNING (adjective)
- tending to be turned back
- tending to return to an earlier state
- LOVER (noun)
- an ardent follower and admirer
- a person who loves someone or is loved by someone
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Purse with a double F logo Crossword Clue
- Reznor of Nine Inch Nails Crossword Clue
- Moscow ___ (cocktail) Crossword Clue
- Insects in a 1998 Pixar film Crossword Clue
- TiK ToK content creator? Crossword Clue
- They may be accompanied by Great job! Crossword Clue
- Girl in The Last of Us video games Crossword Clue
- State Fair state Crossword Clue
- Word after smell or taste Crossword Clue
- The Gift of the Magi author Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.