Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Low 90s crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Low 90s Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Low 90s. This clue last appeared September 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Low 90s crossword clue should be:
- AMINUS (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- LOW (adjective)
- no longer sufficient.
- used of sounds and voices; low in pitch or frequency.
- LOW (noun)
- the lowest forward gear ratio in the gear box of a motor vehicle; used to start a car moving.
- an air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation.
- LOW (verb)
- make a low noise, characteristic of bovines.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Letters before an alternate name Crossword Clue
- Surrenders Crossword Clue
- On Crossword Clue
- Birthstone after diamond Crossword Clue
- You’d prefer to have service in it Crossword Clue
- Canadian fashion brand Crossword Clue
- Left Crossword Clue
- There is one each in French, Spanish, Italian, Greek, Hawaiian and Chinook Crossword Clue
- “I’m off” Crossword Clue
- Food service giant Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.