We have the answer for Low extremity crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Low extremity Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Hawkeyes’ home Crossword Clue
- Isn’t imaginary Crossword Clue
- Ready for battle Crossword Clue
- 2016 Olympics host, familiarly Crossword Clue
- ___ blanche Crossword Clue
- Soothes as a sprain Crossword Clue
- Drug dealer’s foe Crossword Clue
- Stylish dognapper of book and film Crossword Clue
- Abbreviation for many things? Crossword Clue
- Nobleman who’s out for blood Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EXTREMITY (noun)
- an external body part that projects from the body
- an extreme condition or state (especially of adversity or disease)
- LOW (adjective)
- no longer sufficient
- used of sounds and voices; low in pitch or frequency
- LOW (noun)
- the lowest forward gear ratio in the gear box of a motor vehicle; used to start a car moving
- an air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation
- LOW (verb)
- make a low noise, characteristic of bovines
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.