We have the answer for Low-pH liquids crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Low-pH liquids Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Low-pH liquids. This clue last appeared December 12, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Low-pH liquids crossword clue should be:
- ACIDS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword December 12 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LOW (adjective)
- no longer sufficient
- used of sounds and voices; low in pitch or frequency
- LOW (noun)
- the lowest forward gear ratio in the gear box of a motor vehicle; used to start a car moving
- an air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation
- LOW (verb)
- make a low noise, characteristic of bovines
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Petty kerfuffle NYT Crossword Clue
- Memos Crossword Clue
- Oxfam or Mercy Corps, e.g., in brief NYT Crossword Clue
- Tries to deice, as winter roads NYT Crossword Clue
- Org. for Penguins and Ducks NYT Crossword Clue
- Kitchen description after Spaghetti Sunday NYT Crossword Clue
- Newborn horses NYT Crossword Clue
- Somber song Crossword Clue
- Bit of skin ink, informally NYT Crossword Clue
- How some popcorn is popped Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.