We have the answer for Luggage-screening gp. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones.
Luggage-screening gp. Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Sacred song Crossword Clue
- Tuber in the Nigerian dish asaro Crossword Clue
- One year for Venus and Serena Williams Crossword Clue
- Wield as influence Crossword Clue
- Healthcare major Crossword Clue
- ‘What’s up’ Crossword Clue
- Little Girl Blue singer Simone Crossword Clue
- Funnel-shaped flowers Crossword Clue
- Baking soda targets Crossword Clue
- Coastal inlet Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LUGGAGE (noun)
- cases used to carry belongings when traveling
- SCREENING (noun)
- the act of concealing the existence of something by obstructing the view of it
- the display of a motion picture
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.