We have the answer for Luke’s mentor crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Luke’s mentor crossword clue answer below.
Luke’s mentor Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Boater’s safety item Crossword Clue
- Fed the furnace Crossword Clue
- Bas-relief medium Crossword Clue
- 1997 Demi Moore film Crossword Clue
- Chimney part Crossword Clue
- Hawaiian coast Crossword Clue
- Kung — chicken Crossword Clue
- Flinch, say Crossword Clue
- Blues singer Taylor Crossword Clue
- Unruly kid Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- YODA (4 letters)
- OBIWAN (6 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MENTOR (noun)
- a wise and trusted guide and advisor
- MENTOR (verb)
- serve as a teacher or trusted counselor
- LUKE (noun)
- one of the four Gospels in the New Testament; contains details of Jesus’s birth and early life
- (New Testament) the Apostle closely associated with St. Paul and traditionally assumed to be the author of the third Gospel
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.