We have the answer for Lumber mill tools crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Lumber mill tools Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Universal Crossword on March 30, 2023. You can also find answers to past Universal Crosswords.
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Rosé Crossword Clue
- Declares Crossword Clue
- Distinctive atmosphere Crossword Clue
- Office reminders Crossword Clue
- “Around the Horn” airer Crossword Clue
- Freaks and Geeks actor Rogen Crossword Clue
- Small Starbucks size Crossword Clue
- Hyphy rap pioneer Mac ___ Crossword Clue
- Money execs Crossword Clue
- Late-night host Meyers NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the Universal Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LUMBER (verb)
- move heavily or clumsily
- cut lumber, as in woods and forests
- LUMBER (noun)
- the wood of trees cut and prepared for use as building material
- an implement used in baseball by the batter
- MILL (noun)
- machinery that processes materials by grinding or crushing
- English philosopher and economist remembered for his interpretations of empiricism and utilitarianism (1806-1873)
- MILL (verb)
- move about in a confused manner
- grind with a mill
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.