We have the answer for Lumberjack jacket pattern crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Lumberjack jacket pattern Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Lumberjack jacket pattern. This clue last appeared November 28, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Lumberjack jacket pattern crossword clue should be:
- PLAID (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword November 28 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LUMBERJACK (noun)
- a short warm outer jacket
- a person who fells trees
- JACKET (noun)
- (dentistry) dental appliance consisting of an artificial crown for a broken or decayed tooth
- an outer wrapping or casing
- JACKET (verb)
- provide with a thermally non-conducting cover
- put a jacket on
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Catches wind (of) Crossword Clue
- Whatever ___ Wants (Damn Yankees song) Crossword Clue
- Soothing shaving cream ingredient Crossword Clue
- Permanent au revoir Crossword Clue
- Winter malady Crossword Clue
- Stage like a show Crossword Clue
- Garden hose problem Crossword Clue
- Some have rows of roses Crossword Clue
- Add to the poker pot Crossword Clue
- That is to say … NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.