We have the answer for Lumberjack’s implement crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Lumberjack’s implement Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Lumberjack’s implement. This clue last appeared March 20, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Lumberjack’s implement crossword clue should be:
- AXE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 20 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LUMBERJACK (noun)
- a short warm outer jacket
- a person who fells trees
- IMPLEMENT (verb)
- pursue to a conclusion or bring to a successful issue
- ensure observance of laws and rules
- IMPLEMENT (noun)
- instrumentation (a piece of equipment or tool) used to effect an end
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Windpipe NYT Crossword Clue
- “Whole ___ Love” (Led Zeppelin hit) Crossword Clue
- Pro’s opposite Crossword Clue
- Citrusy cocktail garnish NYT Crossword Clue
- Tries to call again NYT Crossword Clue
- Euphemism for an expletive, with “the” NYT Crossword Clue
- ‘Here comes trouble!’ NYT Crossword Clue
- Galore NYT Crossword Clue
- Podcasting partner, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Bruins legend Phil, to fans NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.