We have the answer for Machine used to propel a car, boat, or plane crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Machine used to propel a car, boat, or plane Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the CodyCross Small Crossword on April 26, 2023. You can also find answers to past CodyCross Small Crosswords.
Today's CodyCross Small Crossword Answers
- What to do with the Parents, Dave, and Joe Black Crossword Clue
- 1983 Robert Palmer Album Crossword Clue
- Christopher Nolan film with palindromic title Crossword Clue
- Short for department. Crossword Clue
- Plead on one’s knees. Crossword Clue
- Two under par in golf Crossword Clue
- Shade of fire vehicles and stop signs. Crossword Clue
- Ring __, person in charge of carrying the rings. Crossword Clue
- Sturdy cotton warp-faced textile used in jeans Crossword Clue
- __ cage, refers to living in glorious captivity Crossword Clue
You can play the CodyCross Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PROPEL (verb)
- give an incentive for action
- cause to move forward with force
- MACHINE (noun)
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine
- a group that controls the activities of a political party
- MACHINE (verb)
- make by machinery
- turn, shape, mold, or otherwise finish by machinery
CodyCross is a popular word puzzle game developed by the Brazilian gaming company Fanatee. The game features a crossword-style grid with various clues to solve, ranging from general knowledge to specific topics such as music, history, or pop culture.
The game is designed for players of all ages and skill levels, with increasingly difficult levels as players progress through the game. The objective of the game is to fill in the grid with the correct answers to the clues, using a set of letters that are provided. CodyCross has become popular due to its engaging gameplay, colorful graphics, and wide range of topics. The game is available on both iOS and Android devices, and can also be played on the web through the official CodyCross website.
In addition to the main game, CodyCross also offers daily puzzles and themed events, providing players with fresh content to keep them engaged. The game also has a social element, allowing players to connect with friends and compete on leaderboards.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.