We have the answer for Made off with crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Made off with Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Made off with. This clue last appeared February 8, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Made off with crossword clue should be:
- TOOK (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword February 8 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MADE (adjective)
- produced by a manufacturing process
- successful or assured of success
- OFF (verb)
- kill intentionally and with premeditation
- OFF (adverb)
- from a particular thing or place or position (`forth’ is obsolete)
- at a distance in space or time
- OFF (adjective)
- (of events) no longer planned or scheduled
- in an unpalatable state
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Mideast carrier Crossword Clue
- Feeling no pain Crossword Clue
- 1931 Jean Harlow film Crossword Clue
- In need of cheering up Crossword Clue
- Put one’s feet up Crossword Clue
- Dry Italian wine Crossword Clue
- Polygon figure Crossword Clue
- Unidentified person Crossword Clue
- “Without question!” Crossword Clue
- Bits of smoke Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.