We have the answer for Made unable to run (horse) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Made unable to run (horse) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Made unable to run (horse). This clue last appeared March 20, 2023 in the Puzzle Page Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Made unable to run (horse) crossword clue should be:
- LAMED (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- UNABLE (adjective)
- lacking in power or forcefulness
- (usually followed by `to’) lacking necessary physical or mental ability
- MADE (adjective)
- produced by a manufacturing process
- successful or assured of success
Today's Puzzle Page Crossword Answers
- Plump up feathers Crossword Clue
- Gone elsewhere Crossword Clue
- Dawdled Crossword Clue
- Meander, hike Crossword Clue
- Spiced hot beverage Crossword Clue
- Suffer pain or sadness Crossword Clue
- Creepy-crawlies NYT Crossword Clue
- Grinned Crossword Clue
- Five plus four Crossword Clue
- Goji, perhaps? Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.