Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Magnolia or sequoia crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Magnolia or sequoia Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Magnolia or sequoia. This clue last appeared November 24, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Magnolia or sequoia crossword clue should be:
- TREE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- MAGNOLIA (noun)
- any shrub or tree of the genus Magnolia; valued for their longevity and exquisite fragrant blooms.
- dried bark of various magnolias; used in folk medicine.
- SEQUOIA (noun)
- either of two huge coniferous California trees that reach a height of 300 feet; sometimes placed in the Taxodiaceae.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Childbirth specialist Crossword Clue
- ‘I need it right now!’ Crossword Clue
- Tantalize Crossword Clue
- ‘That’s ___ up!’ Crossword Clue
- Cheap ploys for media attention Crossword Clue
- Tabi, for example Crossword Clue
- Came to a permanent stop Crossword Clue
- Baby wipe additive Crossword Clue
- Remove from power Crossword Clue
- In mint condition Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.