We have the answer for “Magnum, P.I.” setting crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Magnum, P.I.” setting Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Magnum, P.I.” setting. This clue last appeared August 7, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Magnum, P.I.” setting crossword clue should be:
- OAHU (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MAGNUM (noun)
- a large wine bottle for liquor or wine
- SETTING (noun)
- the context and environment in which something is set
- arrangement of scenery and properties to represent the place where a play or movie is enacted
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- “Phew!” feeling NYT Crossword Clue
- A great deal NYT Crossword Clue
- Some I.R.A.s NYT Crossword Clue
- They’re filled with X’s NYT Crossword Clue
- Homes that may have butlers NYT Crossword Clue
- Commercial follower of “-o-” NYT Crossword Clue
- Responsibility of a personnel director NYT Crossword Clue
- #2 on a table NYT Crossword Clue
- Cheer to a matador NYT Crossword Clue
- Where one might turn on the jets NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.