We have the answer for Mahershala or Muhammad crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. For example, Wordplay is a technique that is commonly used in crossword puzzles to create clues that are both interesting and challenging. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Puns are a popular form of wordplay, where a word with more than one meaning is used to create a playful or humorous clue. For example, a clue for the word "sole" could be "Fish without a partner?" where the answer would be "sole" as in the fish or "sole" as in "only." Homophones are another form of wordplay, where words that sound the same but have different meanings are used to create clues. For instance, a clue for the word "flower" could be "What a welder does?" where the answer would be "flour."
Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to create a new word or phrase that is the answer to the clue. For instance, a clue for the word "listen" could be "Silent," which is an anagram of "listen." Double meanings, on the other hand, involve using a word or phrase that has more than one meaning to create a clue that can be interpreted in multiple ways. A clue for the word "bark" could be "Tree covering?" where the answer could be "bark" as in the outer layer of a tree, or "bark" as in the sound a dog makes. If you're still struggling, we have the Mahershala or Muhammad crossword clue answer below.
Mahershala or Muhammad Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Using plus-size models without offering plus-size clothing Crossword Clue
- This clue has nineteen Crossword Clue
- ‘The Simpsons’ character Flanders Crossword Clue
- Contacted on IG Crossword Clue
- Desperate request Crossword Clue
- Bird of preys claw Crossword Clue
- ___ egg (vegan substitute) Crossword Clue
- ‘How many holes does a ___ have?’ Crossword Clue
- Civil ___ (riots, etc.) Crossword Clue
- Toni Morrison novel that explores Black girlhood Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MUHAMMAD (noun)
- leader of Black Muslims who campaigned for independence for Black Americans (1897-1975)
- the Arab prophet who, according to Islam, was the last messenger of Allah (570-632)
- ALI (noun)
- United States prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942)
- the fourth caliph of Islam who is considered to be the first caliph by Shiites; he was a cousin and son-in-law of Muhammad; after his assassination Islam was divided into Shiite and Sunnite sects
The USA Today Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the USA Today newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its contemporary and pop culture references, as well as its accessibility to solvers of all skill levels.
The USA Today Crossword was first introduced in 2002, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the USA Today Crossword is its use of a non-standard grid, which can include circles or other shapes. This can make the puzzle even more challenging and interesting to solve. The puzzle also includes a variety of themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.