We have the answer for Mai ___ (sweet cocktail) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Mai ___ (sweet cocktail) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Mai ___ (sweet cocktail). This clue last appeared March 18, 2023 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Mai ___ (sweet cocktail) crossword clue should be:
- TAI (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword March 18 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COCKTAIL (noun)
- an appetizer served as a first course at a meal
- a short mixed drink
- SWEET (adjective)
- not containing or composed of salt water
- pleasing to the mind or feeling
- SWEET (noun)
- English phonetician; one of the founders of modern phonetics (1845-1912)
- a food rich in sugar
- SWEET (adverb)
- in an affectionate or loving manner (`sweet’ is sometimes a poetic or informal variant of `sweetly’)
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- “Neither this ___ that” Crossword Clue
- “For ___ a jolly good…”: Crossword Clue
- “S” in “GPS,” for short Crossword Clue
- Imaginary line on which the earth rotates Crossword Clue
- Antlered grazer Crossword Clue
- Stay-at-home ___ Crossword Clue
- Walt Whitman’s creation Crossword Clue
- Four-term US president: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- “Stop telling me all this!” in texts: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Salinger novel) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.