We have the answer for Maine college town crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Maine college town crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Maine college town Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Donut coating Crossword Clue
- Barbecue site Crossword Clue
- Record book suffix Crossword Clue
- Veep airer Crossword Clue
- Hot temper Crossword Clue
- Female rabbit Crossword Clue
- Previously Crossword Clue
- Texas landmark Crossword Clue
- Firmament Crossword Clue
- “Well, I never!” Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COLLEGE (noun)
- a complex of buildings in which an institution of higher education is housed
- an institution of higher education created to educate and grant degrees; often a part of a university
- ORONO (noun)
- a university town in east central Maine on the Penobscot River to the north of Bangor
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - February 2 2024
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - December 8 2023
- LA Times Crossword - January 1 2023
- Crossword Champ Pro - February 21 2024
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Maine college town crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.