We have the answer for Maintained, as an opinion crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Maintained, as an opinion crossword clue most recently seen in the Vox Crossword.
Maintained, as an opinion Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Vox Crossword Answers
- Recounts Crossword Clue
- Bring to a halt Crossword Clue
- First cardinal Crossword Clue
- Shop class tool Crossword Clue
- Classic Atari game that has a multi-legged creature descending on you Crossword Clue
- Quantity in Einstein’s theory of relativity Crossword Clue
- Classic Atari game that has you blowing up big space rocks Crossword Clue
- Humerus location Crossword Clue
- Strong poker pair Crossword Clue
- Samosa vegetable Crossword Clue
You can play the Vox crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MAINTAINED (adjective)
- continued in your keeping or use or memory
- kept in good condition
- OPINION (noun)
- the reason for a court’s judgment (as opposed to the decision itself)
- the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Maintained, as an opinion crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.