We have the answer for Major dud crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Major dud crossword clue answer below.
Major dud Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Watermelon piece Crossword Clue
- Bathroom fixtures Crossword Clue
- ‘We’re Here’ channel Crossword Clue
- Nickname for Andrea Crossword Clue
- Steamed milk drink Crossword Clue
- Have a pity party Crossword Clue
- ‘Ring of ___’ (song from ‘Fun Home’) Crossword Clue
- Humble reply to a compliment Crossword Clue
- Many an Amplitude Magazine subscriber Crossword Clue
- Shrek is one Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MAJOR (noun)
- British statesman who was prime minister from 1990 until 1997 (born in 1943)
- a commissioned military officer in the United States Army or Air Force or Marines; below lieutenant colonel and above captain
- MAJOR (adjective)
- greater in number or size or amount
- (of a scale or mode) having half steps between the third and fourth degrees and the seventh and eighth degrees
- MAJOR (verb)
- have as one’s principal field of study
- FLOP (adverb)
- FLOP (verb)
- fail utterly; collapse
- fall loosely
- FLOP (noun)
- someone who is unsuccessful
- a complete failure
The USA Today Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the USA Today newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its contemporary and pop culture references, as well as its accessibility to solvers of all skill levels.
The USA Today Crossword was first introduced in 2002, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the USA Today Crossword is its use of a non-standard grid, which can include circles or other shapes. This can make the puzzle even more challenging and interesting to solve. The puzzle also includes a variety of themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.