We have the answer for Make a basket or goal crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Make a basket or goal crossword clue answer below.
Make a basket or goal Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Atlantic Crossword Answers
- ___ wave (dangerous sea event) Crossword Clue
- One up Crossword Clue
- Video-game hedgehog with the catchphrase “Gotta go fast!” Crossword Clue
- Member of a monastery Crossword Clue
- Loosen laces, say Crossword Clue
- No __ no glory Crossword Clue
- Set Fire to the Rain singer Crossword Clue
- Pumpkin or squash, e.g Crossword Clue
You can play The Atlantic Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BASKET (noun)
- horizontal circular metal hoop supporting a net through which players try to throw the basketball
- a score in basketball made by throwing the ball through the hoop
- SCORE (noun)
- a written form of a musical composition; parts for different instruments appear on separate staves on large pages
- a resentment strong enough to justify retaliation
- SCORE (verb)
- gain points in a game
- assign a grade or rank to, according to one’s evaluation
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Make a basket or goal crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.