We have the answer for Make a dent in, say crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Make a dent in, say crossword clue most recently seen in the Washington Post Daily Mini Meta Crossword.
Make a dent in, say Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Washington Post Daily Mini Meta Crossword on December 6, 2023. You can also find answers to past Washington Post Daily Mini Meta Crosswords.
Today's Washington Post Daily Mini Meta Crossword Answers
- It may accompany a wave in Waipahu Crossword Clue
- Moves like a car Crossword Clue
- Dramatic opening Crossword Clue
- Word frequently cited by the Apostrophe Protection Society Crossword Clue
- Move like a ghost Crossword Clue
- “Daughter ___ Another Mother” (Netflix series) Crossword Clue
- Gold, silver, or bronze Crossword Clue
- Interrogation exclamation Crossword Clue
- “Hmm … sure” Crossword Clue
You can play the Washington Post Daily Meta crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DENT (noun)
- a depression scratched or carved into a surface
- an impression in a surface (as made by a blow)
- DENT (verb)
- make a depression into
- MAKE (verb)
- put in order or neaten
- eliminate urine
- MAKE (noun)
- the act of mixing cards haphazardly
- a recognizable kind
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Make a dent in, say crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.