We have the answer for Make a request or inquire about something crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones.
Make a request or inquire about something Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Mini Crossword on May 26, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Mini Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Mini Crossword Answers
- To double or repeat Crossword Clue
- Frat friend Crossword Clue
- A volcano in Sicily Crossword Clue
- A figure controlled by strings or wires Crossword Clue
- A place where animals are slaughtered for meat Crossword Clue
- A Japanese stringed instrument Crossword Clue
- French word for “steps” Crossword Clue
- Clumsy or ineffectual; not suitable or capable Crossword Clue
- Toothless or without teeth Crossword Clue
- Begin a journey or course of action Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SOMETHING (noun)
- An indeterminate or unknown event.
- A substance or material thing, unknown indeterminate or not specified.
- INQUIRE (verb)
- conduct an inquiry or investigation of
- have a wish or desire to know something
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.