We have the answer for Make calm crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Make calm crossword clue answer below.
Make calm Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Cherry centers Crossword Clue
- Jaunty chapeau Crossword Clue
- “O Pioneers!” author Crossword Clue
- Piccolos’ cousins Crossword Clue
- Wee dollop Crossword Clue
- Farm fraction Crossword Clue
- Depot vehicle Crossword Clue
- Extended series of wins Crossword Clue
- 1982 film role for Meryl Crossword Clue
- Diva’s solos Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PACIFY (verb)
- cause to be more favorably inclined; gain the good will of
- fight violence and try to establish peace in (a location)
- CALM (noun)
- steadiness of mind under stress
- wind moving at less than 1 knot; 0 on the Beaufort scale
- CALM (verb)
- make calm or still
- become quiet or calm, especially after a state of agitation
- CALM (adjective)
- not agitated; without losing self-possession
- (of weather) free from storm or wind
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.