We have the answer for Make dear? (and a hint to this puzzle’s circled letters) crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Make dear? (and a hint to this puzzle’s circled letters) Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 29, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Ready to roll NYT Crossword Clue
- Hitters’ gambits Crossword Clue
- It might be tipped, passed or checked Crossword Clue
- Attacks with a lance Crossword Clue
- Hem’s partner Crossword Clue
- Major provider of traveler’s checks Crossword Clue
- Bowen of “SNL” Crossword Clue
- Smoke detectors? Crossword Clue
- Hershey brand Crossword Clue
- Designer Christian Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PUZZLE (verb)
- be a mystery or bewildering to
- be uncertain about; think about without fully understanding or being able to decide
- PUZZLE (noun)
- a particularly baffling problem that is said to have a correct solution
- a game that tests your ingenuity
- LETTERS (noun)
- scholarly attainment
- the literary culture
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.