We have the answer for Make lumber out of crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Make lumber out of Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Make lumber out of. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Make lumber out of crossword clue should be:
- SAWUP (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Thomas Joseph Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LUMBER (verb)
- move heavily or clumsily
- cut lumber, as in woods and forests
- LUMBER (noun)
- the wood of trees cut and prepared for use as building material
- an implement used in baseball by the batter
- MAKE (verb)
- put in order or neaten
- eliminate urine
- MAKE (noun)
- the act of mixing cards haphazardly
- a recognizable kind
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Depth charges, in naval slang Crossword Clue
- Many Mideast natives Crossword Clue
- Meek Crossword Clue
- Putting site Crossword Clue
- Dome home Crossword Clue
- When Macbeth dies Crossword Clue
- Smith’s place Crossword Clue
- Work the fields Crossword Clue
- Animal home Crossword Clue
- Made oneself prominent Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.