We have the answer for Make one crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones. If you're still struggling, we have the Make one crossword clue answer below.
Make one Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Atlantic Crossword Answers
- “Pachinko” author ___ Jin Lee Crossword Clue
- Signal to start a message Crossword Clue
- That’s a close one! Crossword Clue
- Stuffed Ikea product whose name is Swedish for “blue shark” Crossword Clue
- “Shoo, ya varmint!” Crossword Clue
- Saturnine Crossword Clue
- Creature in Oz? Crossword Clue
- Visions that go away when drunk? Crossword Clue
- Burned and then left to stew? Crossword Clue
- Burton ___ (rich quaff) Crossword Clue
You can play The Atlantic Crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- WED (3 letters)
- FUSE (4 letters)
- MERGE (5 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FUSE (noun)
- any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
- an electrical device that can interrupt the flow of electrical current when it is overloaded
- FUSE (verb)
- mix together different elements
- become plastic or fluid or liquefied from heat
- WED (verb)
- take in marriage
- perform a marriage ceremony
- WED (noun)
- the fourth day of the week; the third working day
- WED (adjective)
- having been taken in marriage
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Make one crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.