We have the answer for Maker of the first Korean bicycles (1951) crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Maker of the first Korean bicycles (1951) Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 25, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Rent payer Crossword Clue
- ‘Star Is Born’ guy before Bradley Crossword Clue
- ‘Turn away and slam the door’ Oscar song Crossword Clue
- Person paid to wave Crossword Clue
- Waves that people pay for Crossword Clue
- Patch up Crossword Clue
- Pineapple resembler Crossword Clue
- Leave on the floor Crossword Clue
- Publishing bottleneck Crossword Clue
- Place before the rest Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MAKER (noun)
- a business engaged in manufacturing some product
- terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- KOREAN (noun)
- a native or inhabitant of Korea who speaks the Korean language
- the Altaic language spoken by Koreans
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.