We have the answer for Makeup of New Jersey’s Palisades crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Makeup of New Jersey’s Palisades Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Makeup of New Jersey’s Palisades. This clue last appeared October 5, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Makeup of New Jersey’s Palisades crossword clue should be:
- BASALT (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MAKEUP (noun)
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event
- BASALT (noun)
- the commonest type of solidified lava; a dense dark grey fine-grained igneous rock that is composed chiefly of plagioclase feldspar and pyroxene
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Engraving tool Crossword Clue
- Org. that investigates telemarketing fraud Crossword Clue
- Alternative to a saucer? Crossword Clue
- Pet store sound Crossword Clue
- Pound portion Crossword Clue
- Character with pipes and horns Crossword Clue
- Group yelling “Work that brush!” and “Floss!”? Crossword Clue
- Fit for a king Crossword Clue
- Abacus part Crossword Clue
- Audibly unpleasant Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.